- I received the wrong product – If you receive a product you did not originally order, SEC Guns will either correct the mistake or give the customer a full refund if incorrect item shipped out is returned within 10 days of receipt—provided the firearm has not yet been registered to the customer’s name (used).
- Request for cancellation – As a customer you may cancel the order before the product is shipped out. There is a 48-hour grace period from the time/date the order was placed to cancel before a 20% restocking fee is applied to the refund amount. If you wish to return the product after receiving it, return shipping fees and a 20% restocking fee of the purchased price will be applied to their refund amount; if the product is returned in a condition that it was not sent in or is missing parts/accessories that were included in the original order, this cost will also be deducted from your refund amount. Original shipping fees are nonrefundable.
- Once your order is received and inspected, an email will be sent to the your notifying receipt of return and approval or rejection of refund request.
- Any remaining refund balance will be processed and issued to the original payment method used to pay for the customer’s order within 30 days of Seattle Engraving Center receiving the returned product.
- Your return will be posted to your account in 7-10 business days of refund initiation. Contact customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional questions or concerns regarding the refund process.