- Orders are shipped using the courier of SEC Gun’s choice and are usually delivered to the customer’s FFL dealer within 3-4 business days after shipment.
- It may take anywhere from 7-10 business days to complete the process and ship your firearm to the chosen FFL Dealer.
- All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on SEC Guns website may be restricted or prohibited in the customer’s area. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to confirm local and state regulations before ordering.
- Federal firearm laws prevent the sale of a firearm from any licensed dealer directly to an individual in another state. All firearms, or regulated firearm accessories must be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to choose an FFL dealer to ship to.
- Customer locates a local FFL dealer that is willing to receive their order, also to request this dealer to email a copy of their FFL license to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Prospective FFL dealers include but are not limited to: sporting goods stores, shooting ranges, gun clubs, pawn shops, etc.) ITEM WILL NOT SHIP, UNTIL THIS HAS BEEN DONE.
- The customer places an order with SEC Guns and submits payment.
- SEC Guns receives necessary FFL and payment, then ships the order to the designated FFL dealer.
To ensure a smooth shipping experience, please visit our “buying a gun online” page, by clicking here.